- A Statewide Peer meeting was held. The idea of a statewide organization for peers was born.
- The United Peers of Washington established an executive board.
- We would like to thank all the people that laid the groundwork, creating UP of WA.
- United Peers of Washington became a 501C3, not for profit organization.
- UP of WA is awarded its first grant from the State of Washington.
- Attendance of multiple peer conferences causes membership to grow.
- Up of WA established a facebook page, which now has over 600 members and continues to grow.
- Up of WA assists with the hospitality room at the Peer Pathways Conference.
- UP of WA creates its logo and the first batch of T-shirts.
- Board presence grows, encompassing members throughout the state.
- Up of WA creates a website, expanding its online presence.
- Up of WA hosts the first annual harvest event in Pierce County.